Position is responsible for performing requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, verification and validation, and maintenance of enterprise custom desktop and web-based solutions for editing and reporting on geospatial databases with links to legacy systems. Primarily responsible for developing software code to standards, meeting requirements on schedule and with minimal defects. At times, will be called upon to analyze and document software requirements, prepare design specifications, assist in testing. This role involves working within a software support team in a collaborative environment.
Summary of essential job functions
Take ownership of any step in the development process from design through maintenance as required
Develop software based on specifications provided by internal and external clients
Mentor team members, and constructively contribute to enhancing the technical knowledge of the development group, as a whole
Conduct proper client support related to all company projects, as requested
- Work both on-site at Skyline or off-site at client locations
- Assist with project estimating and proposals, as requested
- Perform and communicate in a team environment
Knowledge, Skills & Experience (Essential)
- Two to five years related experience.
- .NET web applications
- Proven track record in the design, development, integration and testing of projects
- C# development
- Web Technologies (CSS, HTML, JS, jQuery)
- Microsoft SQL Server
Knowledge, Skills & Experience (Desirable):
- Experience in WebGL, graphics rendering, 3D
- This candidate has experience with the various phases of U.S. Army tactical operations / intelligence systems and/or has experience developing applications within an Android, iOS, and Windows environments. It is desirable to have a candidate with domain knowledge of geospatial-intelligence and a working knowledge of signals intelligence, human intelligence, and all-source analysis.
- Relevant industry experience
- Familiarity with Skyline products
- B.S. Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related field
Skyline is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants.
Interested candidates should forward their resume to email@example.com